Saturday, November 3, 2012

Dragon Nest 20 classes classic quotations, you agree with the point of view?


Raytheon - I said do not try to challenge the dignity of a God, even though I do not really God.

Dark Lady - do you think will be able to be able to beat me hiding in the darkness it? You hide in the darkness began doomed to death, because I can be is the king of darkness it!

Paladin - Come on, if you think that can knock me down on the ground or be able to break my defense!

Chrono Lord - you know? The reincarnation of the time, all small, but how? I'm the master of time!

Berserker - one thousand and twenty-three next who. One thousand and twenty-four.

Destroyer - I've lost count of how many people died in my hands, because all my enemies can not find even the gray!

The Dance - want to taste the taste of hell? See my hands beating the spirit of fire? Yes, you have not the meaning of life!

Ice spirit - give me quiet! You will become my first few pieces of the collection, so I use the purest ice record you most fear!

Saints - although I'm saving countless lives, but I do not recommend the use of the light of God to purify your dirty soul!

Crusaders - I am God's endorsement is the only judge your decision dictator! Are you ready?

Sword Wong - kneel! My sword next trick then no less than the people are not eligible for standing up and talk to me!

Moonlord - Do you like the moon? Please tell me before you die you see is how the moon. Moonlight debris .....

Sniper - you an arrow enough, before you die to meet you one wish is to leave a red dot in between the eyebrows or heart!

Artillery - Do you think to run away? No matter how far you run my arrows can catch up with you, because a dead man is not running!

Windrunner - you catch up with me? You can see what I'm doing it? Would I slow down?

Shadow - Do not think that your defenses are invincible! You escape the rest in front of me just died!

Mechanical Masters - Do not think that I can bully me small! Could you look behind you, you will feel the feeling of being gang fights in a minute!

Slugger - the beast fast down duck! Otherwise, I do not guarantee that in one second, you have a full body.

Pharmacist - Do not come! Otherwise, I do not know that the next moment the needle will not your hips above, there is this white unknown creature Spitfire!

Saint Seiya - you want to drink the bottle of red? or green? or a bottle of white? it does not matter, I have plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment